Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's Hurt.

Hey Guys!! I just awake and now i am sitting on my LapTop. And you know. you are asking me " can i see you in ur webcam? " And i saying yes. And you guys are telling me " You are fake, " It's really hurt for me. Now i am here and feel hurt. =[ It's only two person that understand me, I love you Brandi and Noah =] But Do YOU understand me ? Answer : NO! cause u don't care about me when you are posing me or you saying Fake. It's HURT! So.... Yeah it was it.













XoXo


















1 comment:

  1. i can understand that it hurts!!
    i don't think you are fake!<3
    if i tought you were fake i wouldn't write comment's to you.
    i think you are real.
    and you are very pretty.
    can i get youre msn?
    my msn is:martebr@hotmail.com
    love marte<3
    don't care about that anonymous thing my name is marte and im live in Kongsberg in Norway and im 11 years old and youre biggest fan ever!!!
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete

Hey Guys! I Don't wanna know that anyone taking my pictures just because posing as me.
You're hurting me!! You are hurting everyone.
You don't know what you are doing.
- Mileyy.